4 DAYS / 3 NIGHT
INKA JUNGLE TREK
This is a great alternative trail to visit Machu Picchu where the clients can participate in various adventure sports such as biking, rafting, zip-line, experience the jungle with its diversity of flora and fauna and, when posible, visit the relaxing thermal baths of Cocalmayo.
DAY 1: CUSCO – ABRA MALAGA – SAN LUIS – SANTA MARIA
We will pick you up from the hostel at 07:30am and then the bus will take us to the village of Ollantaytambo where we will have a short stop before continuing the trip to Abra Malaga (the highest point of our trip). After this we descend to Los Pinos or Airport and begin our descent on the bikes for 2 hours approx until we arrive in Huamanmarca. From here we continue our journey by car to the village of Santa Maria for our lunch and overnight stay with the option to go rafting (not included cost 30.00 USD).
Note: If you do not want to do the downhill bike, you may take the bus as an alternative and safe route down.
DAY 2: SANTA MARIA – QUELLOMAYO – SANTA TERESA
After enjoying our breakfast we start our hike – ascending to the middle of the mountain to appreciate the jungle valley and observing the typical local flora and fauna. We are going to see bananas, coffee and orange plantations etc., before continuing along a paved road and some Inca steps up to Quellomayo, the place of our lunch. We continue to head to Qocalmayo (thermal baths optional) and here we can have a relaxing break before going to Santa Teresa.
DAY 3: SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
Our walk begins at 8:00 am – 3 hours approx. to Hydroelectrica where we will have to check-in in order to enter the Sanctuary and also have our lunch. After we will go to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village. Here we spend the fourth night in a hostel with hot water and wi-fi. Around 7:00 pm we will have dinner and coordinate the most important day of the tour – the visit to the sacred city of the Incas MACHUPICCHU !!!.
On this day you can do canopy or zip line to save the first 3 hours of trekking (Optional – extra cost 35.00 USD).
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Day 4 is a very early start (4:00 a.m. approx.) We begin the ascent with an hour and a half trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where you will have a guided tour for 1 hour aprox. visiting the main buildings and important temples in the city. After the tour our passengers have free time until 5:00pm to explore Machu Picchu where they can go and visit the Sun Gate or the Inca Bridge and also have the opportunity to visit Waynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (extra cost – 18 USD optional). Then you will have to return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then the bus to Cusco.
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel
- Bus Cusco – Santa Maria
- Suspension bikes, helmets and gloves
- 02 night accommodation in family homes and 01 night hostel
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bilingual professional guide
- Return train (Expedition) Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo time :19.00 p.m. or 21:50 p.m. (depending on availability)
- Transportation back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- First day breakfast
- Early train to come back at 14:55pm or 16:30pm (extra cost)
- Final day lunch
- Bus to Machu Picchu CONSETTUR
- Tickets to the hot springs (S /. 10.00)
- Transport Hot Springs – Santa Teresa
- Admission ticket to Waynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain (additional cost 18 USD )
- Zip line
- Ticket to the cable car
- Original passport
- Sun hat.
- Several short-sleeve shirts
- Insect repellent
- Plastic poncho
- Purification tablets
- First aid kid
- Bottled water.
- Original student card if applicable
- Extra money in Soles & dollars
- Walking sticks
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.
Experience the jungle with its diversity of flora and fauna and, when posible, visit the relaxing thermal baths of Cocalmayo.