RAINBOW MOUNTAIN – VINICUNCA
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN or better known by locals as: COLORFUL MOUNTAIN, located in the south of Cusco the only one in our region and in Peru, shows us an impressive scenic , is a geological formation that shows us different colors in this mountain, This walk will take to see unique panoramas of high mountain, where we can also appreciate the camelids of Southamerica in their natural habitat and as the inhabitants of this area still maintain customs and traditions since Inca time. Our company feels proud to offer such natural place to the visit and enjoy the highlands.
DAY 1 CUSCO – VINICUNCA – CUSCO
We leave from Cusco early in the morning and will travel by car for 02 hours through the Vilcanota Valley visiting small towns and we stop in a small town for breakfast them we have 01 hour more to the start point, then we have a walk of 02 hours going up appreciating the landscape and the homes of the inhabitants of the Andes, also the llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat we will arrive to 5100 m.a.s.l – after a certain time will descend approximate 01 hour and half until we reach our starting point where we are going to take the car to go back for lunch and later take the car to come back to Cusco.
Note: To go to the Raimbow Mountain, you must be in good physical condition, and we recommend a preliminary stage of acclimatization of 2 days for your body to better fit during the walk, as we will be on a path of altitudes above 5000 meters. For which we recommend drinking plenty of water and infusions of muña and coca, which will help a lot in the process of acclimatization.
- Private transport roundtrip.
- Profesional guide
- Lunch (Buffet)
- 01 hiking pole.
- Oxigen bottle.
- First aid kit
- Last dinner.
- Extras Expenses.
- Ticket to the Rainbow Mountain (10 soles)
- Warn clothing.
- waterproof pants and jacket.
- wool gloves.
- Toilet paper
- water bottle.
- Daily Backpack.
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.