5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Our departure starts at 6:45 am from your hotel or pick you up from the Terminal. in a private transport to the main port. At 7:15 a.m., we start the exit towards the floating islands of the Uros, currently considered the National Reserve of Lake Titicaca. Also known as the highest navigable lake in the world. During the trip you will be able to observe a beautiful panoramic view, landscape. Our specialized guide will let you know about the existence of the floating Uros Islands. At present days the people of the Uros still maintain their own culture and tradition, as well as the artisanal fishing, especially of the (CARACHI) When fishing is abundant, they keep the fish drying in the sun. They also hunt wild birds and collecting duck eggs. There are 75 islands that live today, and each island is well organized, after a long and beautiful visit, you will say goodbye to the Uros people ,Our next visit will be the natural island of Taquile.
ISLAND OF VISIT – THE NATURAL ISLAND OF TAQUILE.
To arrive to our next visit, we will sail by boat for 2 hours and a half, to the natural island of Taquile, during the navigation you will be able to observe the chain of mountains (the real mountain range), not only that, the people of Taquile very collaborative and well organized. It is the reason that the Taquileños have demonstrated their high degree of advancement in Textile, receiving their award by UNESCO. It should be noted that spinning and weaving are mainly done by men, starting at the age of eight. Women do exclusively yarns and fabrics. Life in Taquile is still largely unchanged by modernity. The visit will be an average of 2 hours, and 1 hour will have to taste a delicious typical lunch, if you really want to be part of this community, you can voluntarily help by buying some of their crafts. So that this community has some means of sustainability, that way they can continue to show their existence to future travelers, Finally our guide will inform them of the time of return arriving at 17 pm in the afternoon to the city of Puno.
- Transfers from the hotel or terminal to the port and return
- Guide in English or Spanish for two days
- Tickets to the islands
- Normal transport by boat (about 3 hours navigation.)
- Tourist bus from Cusco – Puno – Cusco (extra cost)
- Original passport
- Student card to get a discount.
- A small backpack
- Rain poncho
- Extra money in soles
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.