4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
It is an alternative route to Machu Picchu where we will see different native Indian communities, which continue with the traditions and customs of the Incas such as clothing – their design and decorations – and raising animals such as the llama, alpaca, we see stunning lagoons and native forests.
DAY 01: CUSCO – CALCA – LARES – WACAHUASI.
We are going to pick you up from the hostel at 5.00 am and then go to the bus to take us to the medicinal thermal baths of Lares making a short stop in the village of Calca to have breakfast (optional) where you can see along the way a beatifull landscape in the Sacred Valley, the trip will last about 4 hours. after our visit to the hot springs we will have lunch and then star our trek to our campsite which is Wacawasi (3600m.a.s.l.)
08 km and 3-hour tour
DAY 02: WACAHUASI – IPSAYCOCHA – PATACANCHA.
After our breakfast we start the ascent to the pass of Ipsaycocha its take us 4 hours. where we will see the fields, farms llamas and alpacas, as well as the stunning snow-capped Andes, then we descend to our lunch spot to be near the lagoon, after a short break we continue our trek to the community Patacancha (3600m.a.s.l.) where it will be our second camp.
15 km and 7 hours of travel
DAY 03: PATACANCHA -WILLOQ –OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
After our second breakfast we go through Willoq community, where we will appreciate Inca terraces Pumamarca then reach the town of Ollantaytambo, after our lunch we are going to wait for the departure of our train that will take us to Aguas Calientes where we will have our dinner and overnight in a hostel.
10 km and 4 hours of travel
DAY 04: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Very early (4:00 a.m. approx.) Begin the ascent for an hour and a half trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and have a guiding tour for 1 hour visiting the main buildings and important temples in the city, after our passengers have until 5:00pm free time to visit Machu Picchu, where they can go and visit the Sun gate or the Inca Bridge and also have the opportunity to visit Waynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (extra cost Optional) Then you will have to return to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then the bus to Cusco.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Bus Cusco – Lares
- 03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual professional guide.
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Return train (Expedition) Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo time 18:20 p.m. or 21:50 p.m. depending on availability
- Transportation back from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Sleeping bag
- Early train to come back at 14:55pm or 16:30pm (extra cost)
- First breakfast
- Last lunch
- Bus to Machupichu CONSETTUR
- Admission ticket to Waynapicchu or Machupicchu mountain additional cost
- Original passport.
- Sun hat.
- Several short shirts.
- Insect repellent.
- Plastic poncho
- Purification tablets.
- First aid kid
- Bottled water.
- Original student card if applicable.
- Extra money in Soles & dollars
- Walking sticks.
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.