Is one of the best examples of the Inca culture, Inca Trail is 45 km approx. original path used since ancient times; this way shows us what incredible that were the Incas how they build this trail it in the mountains in harmony with nature where there are archaeological sites of importance and spectacular beauty .
DAY 1: CUSCO-PISQAYCUCHO – HUAYLLABAMBA
We will pick you up in the morning at 5:00 am them we will pass by the Sacred Valley until arriving to Ollantaytambo where we will stop to take our breakfast (not included), after we go to km 82 (Piscacucho) where we will register showing our original passports and start our hike, first we will introduced our porters and we will give you your personal mattresses to carry with your belongings , them We will walk by 02 hours approx. for our lunch in Miskay and then 03 hours more until the first camp site Huayllabamba (3000m.a.s.l.)
Duration: 05 hrs. approx. – 10 km.
DAY 2: HUAYLLABAMBA – WARMI WAÑUSQA PASS – PACAYMAYU
This day we will wake up very early to ascend by 5 hours approx. through the cloud forest and an original stone path until you reach the highest point (4215m.a.s.l.) known as Warmi Wañusqa or dead woman pass, after take some group photos and appreciate the scenery we start the descent to our lunch and camp Pacaymayu (3600 m.a.s.l.) Then have the afternoon free for relaxing.
Duration: 6h.30min approx…- 09 km.
DAY 3: PAQAYMAYO – RUNKURAQAY – PHUYUPATAMARKA OR WIÑAY WAYNA
This day is known as the cultural day where we will learn about the archaeological sites that we visit, we have a climb of 01 hour and half approx. to the second pass Runkurakay(3900 m.a.s.l.) in half way we will visit Runkurakay which was a tambo or resting place, then we have a downhill approx. 01 hour until Sayacmarca (3650m.s.n.m) place where we will appreciate other valleys, then we continue our way until lunch at Chaquiqocha, after a break we will go to Phuyupatamarca (3600m,s,n,m) our last highest pass then we descend for 02 hours and a half approx. until Wiñaywayna – our third camp site.
DAY 4: WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
This will be our last day where we get up very early to arrive to Machupicchu; the way is quiet 01 hour and a half approx. to the famous point called Inti Punku or the Sun Gate (2700 m.a.s.l) from where we will appreciate the mountain of Waynapicchu and the Inca City at the distance After we will descend to the Inca city to take photos of classical views, then we will have a guiding tour for 01 hours approx. Then you go down to Aguas Calientes town to take the train back to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco.
Duration: 03 to 04 hrs. approx. (Depending on the third camp) and 6 km.
- Transport to Km. 82 (where begins the inca trail)
- Admission ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide
- Mattresses, tents spacious (quadruple – only for 2 paxs)
- Cooker and cooking equipment.
- Tables and chairs.
- (03 Breakfast – 03 lunch – 03 dinners)
- Porters to carry the camping equipment, food. NO PASSENGER luggage.
- First Aid Equipment
- Oxygen bottle.
- Return backpacker train from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo at 19:00 or 21:50 pm depending on availability.
- Touristic Bus Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Breakfast on the first day lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping Bag (rent cost 20.00 USD for 04 days)
- Porter extra ($ 140.00 USD for 04 days – just 14 kilos)
- Bus ticket from Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Admission tickets to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes.
- Waynapicchu mountain – Extra cost of new ticket $ 70.00 dollars.
- Original passport
- Warm evening clothing
- Rain clothes
- Insect repellent
- Rain poncho
- Water purification tablets
- Medicines as required by individual
- Bottle of water
- Student Card original
- Extra money in Soles & US Dollars
- Walking sticks.