2 Days / 1 Night
Is short but very interesting Inca Trail that show us a beautiful landscape surrounded by some archaeological sites, this trail it was use as a sacred trail by the inka (Kind ) when he was going to Machupicchu to do some religious retired.
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – WIÑAYHUAYNA – AGUAS CALIENTES.
We started to pick you up from your hostal/Hotel at 3:30 am, to go by bus to Ollantaytambo around 2 hours, where we are going to take our train to take us to Km. 104 where we start our trek, after making our checking in the control point we visit the archaeological site of Chachabamba (2100 m.a.s.l.), then continue our tour for 04 hours going up to Wiñayhuayna (2600 m.a.s.l.), Here we will have a break to enjoy our (lunch box), then we continued for 02 hours to Inti Punku (Inca Sun Gate), and we are going to see Waynapicchu mountain and the Inca city, them we continue for 40 minutes to Machu Picchu where we are going take the traditional pictures. Then we are going to take the bus down to Aguas Calientes to stay in our hostal.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO.
Very early we start our walk to go to Machu Picchu its take 1 hour and a half approx. the guiding tour will be 01 hour and half where we will visit important sites such as the Temple of the Sun, the Inca House and others places; then you have a free time. After you have to go back to Aguas Calientes to take your train back to Ollantaytambo and then the tourist bus to Cusco.
- Transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo
- Train ticket (Expeditions service) from Ollantaytambo – Km. 104
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English – Spanish)
- 01 night Hostal in Aguas Calientes
- 01 lunch / 01 breakfast / 01 dinner
- 01 bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes town.
- Train ticket (Expeditions service) return Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo. 19:00 or 21:50 p.m. depending on availability.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- First breakfast, lunch and dinner the last day.
- Early train to come back at 14:55 or 16:30pm.(extra cost)
- Tips (optional)
- Extra expenses.
- Category Luxury hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome Train ticket (first class)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Waynapicchu mountain or Machupicchu mountain Extra cost.(70 .00 USD)
- Original Passport
- Small backpack
- Hiking poles
- Trekking shoes.
- Waterproof jacket
- Water Bottle
- Sunblock,Sun hat,Sunglasses
- Insect Repellent
- Camera, extra money.