CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We start very early to pick you up from your hotel 3:30 a.m. to go in a tourist bus to Ollantaytambo and take the train at 6:10 a.m. where we will appreciate the Urubamba Canyon or Willka Mayu (sacred river) with a distance of about 2 hours. Arriving in Aguas Calientes where the guide will be waiting for you with your names and then take the bus to Machu Picchu, taking a guiding tour about 01 hour Then you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu until the afternoon, then you will return to Aguas Calientes to take your train that will return you to Ollantaytambo, you have to be at the train station 30 minutes before departure train. In Ollantaytambo there will be a transfer waiting for you to take to the bus that will return you to the city of Cusco.
- Transfer from hotel
- Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Tickest train (Expeditions service) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo. 18:20pm or 21:50pm depend availability .
- Bus Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes CONSETTUR
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Admission tickets to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
- Tickets Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain – Extra cost 18.00 dollars. (This must to be booked in advance)
- Extra Expenses
- Original passport
- Student card to get a discount.
- A small backpack
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Extra money in soles
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.