We start in the morning, picking you up from your hotel or hostel between 4:30-5.00am before driving for approximately 2 hours to Mollepata (2900masl), located at the Northern Cusco region, where we are going to have a delicious breakfast. Later we continue in the car for 1 hour to Soraypampa (3900masl) where we are going to GET READY for the trek. We start our hike to Humanatay lake (4250masl), ascending 350m uphill which will take us approximately 2 hours.
Here we are going to enjoy the view of the Humantay Glacier (5750masl), located in the Vilcabamba range in the Andes. Following this, we are going back to Soraypampa where we will take the car back to Mollepata to have a buffet lunch after our car takes us back to Cusco final stop near to the main square arriving at 6pm aprox.
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel in Cusco
- Transportation to Mollepata – Soraypampa – Cusco
- English/Spanish speaking professional guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian food available on request with no extra charge
- First Aid equipment
- 01 hiking pole
- Oxygen bottle
- Entrance ticket to Salkantay trail (10.00 Soles)
- Extras & gratuities.
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof clothing (poncho)
- Sunhat, suncream and sunglasses
- Water bottles
- Personal snacks
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.