CITY TOUR CUSCO
This tour is recommended for the acclimatization of our passengers in our sacred city, has a duration of half day and is the perfect introduction to the history of Cusco. Leaves daily from Monday to Sunday, including all the main places of Cusco as The Temple of the Sun: Qorikancha, also visiting the 04 main ruins part of Nor Este of Cusco.
Pick up from the Main Plaza 1:30 pm, where we will visit the next places:
THE QORIKANCHA (TEMPLE OF THE SUN).- Show as the magnificent of the Quechua culture , one of the main sacred temples dedicated to the worship their deities.
04 ARQUEOLOGICAL SITES:
- SACSAYHUAMAN: Center where it shows the hard and dedicated work of buildings dedicated to the cult of the Lightning (Illapa) and Fertility (Flame), where there are blocks some of them are more than 120 tons.
- QUENQO: Center dedicated to the cult of the Pachamama and the observation of the solstices, very important for predicting harvest times, seedtime, etc.
- PUKAPUKARA: Center that was one of the control points of the trails to go to Antisuyo (path of the jungle) during the Inca time.
- TAMBOMACHAY: Center dedicated to the worship to water, that presents sources finely carved into the natural rock. Also considered as a resting place for travellers from other regions.
- Tourist Transport
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- Warm clothing
- Sun cream
- Rain poncho
- Medicines as required by individual
- Bottle of water
- Extra money in Soles & US Dollars
NOTE: Tourist Ticket
In addition to the tour price, you must purchase a tourist ticket:
- A full tourist ticket costs s/130 or s/70 for students with a valid Student card. Price in dollars General ticket US$45.00 – Partial ticket US$22.00. An alternative option is to buy a partial tourist ticket which is us$22.00 and is valid for 1 day.
- Tourist tickets do not include entry to Koricancha or the Cathedral. Entrance to Koricancha is S/. 15.00 or S/. 10.00 SOLES for students.
The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley and some Museums too. This is a better option if you plan on also combining the city tour, or visiting any of the archaeological sites outside in Cusco.
- Tickets to all the places that you visit.
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.