SOUTH VALLEY TOUR
This service leaves every day; we pick you up at 8:00am and takes to the south of Cusco on the way to Qollasuyo in the path Cusco – Puno, where we will appreciate the high Andean zone and archaeological sites of pre-Inca times.
- – Archaeological Center dedicated to the worship of water where it is observed the sources finely figured that represent an importance of the place, can also be observed 12 terraces that represent the 12 leaders of the Inca culture.
- – Archaeological Center built in the Wari time, a culture before the incas, Is an urban center that shows the planning and order of their houses.
- – Place known as the Sistine Chapel of America, because it shows different murals and colonial paintings, decorated with gold leaf of the area.
- Tourist Transport
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Entrance to Andahuaylillas US$ 7.00
- Entrance to Tipon and Piquillacta Tourist ticket US$ 22.00
- Water & Snacks
- Extra expensive
- Original passport
- Student card to get a discount.
- A small backpack
- Rain poncho
- Extra money in soles
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.