SACRED VALLEY VIP
We start to pick you up from your hotel 6:30 a.m. to make the excursion in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. This place characterized by having very favorable conditions, such as an excellent climate, very fertile lands and the waters of the sacred river (Willcamayu).
In the tour we can appreciate beyond the places like Chinchero, Moray, Maras, where we appreciate textile art, While we visit Urubamba to enjoy our lunch, we also visit the towns of Ollantaytambo and Pisaq; towns that preserve many customs and ancestral rites so far.
Our tour will end at 7:00 p.m.
CHINCHERO: A very traditional and typical place for crafts and fabrics. The main attraction is the archaeological complex, it is the dominant market that realizes the truth where an exchange of products takes place. Traditions from the Inca period, Inca palace Tupac Yupanqui.
MORAY: You can see the different terraces that have a different microclimate, which varies depending on the height of the crop.
The Moray complex has more than 20 sectors in which the different levels are maintained according to the temperature to adapt and so different products can be grown throughout the Empire.
MARAS – Salt Mines: In the place from the spring in the mountain the waters are directed towards the poems over 2000 where these are the water and evaporate little by little thanks to the heat of the sun, thus producing salt, element so characteristic of this area of Peru
URUBAMBA: A great place with Inca productions, more primordially corn, and today a beautiful countryside, with great production of fruit trees. An excellent place to enjoy our buffet lunch.
OLLANTAYTAMBO: You can now know this fortress, besides the rich deposits, conformed by the temple of the Sun, the baths of the Ñustas (princesses), the chullpas of Cachiccata, a group of terraces symmetrically staggered and very steep slope of a hill.
The current town of Ollantaytambo, has many houses built on the foundations of the ancient Inca town, where native inhabitants live rooted in ancestral customs.
PISAC: This place has the best working system of the Incas.
Near the town is located the Archaeological Park of Pisac, Inca archaeological sites, constructions in polished stones finally assembled, citadel, towers, military fortresses, astronomical observatory, etc. We observe the Inca cemetery, the largest in all of America, around 10 thousand tombs.
- Tourist bus roundtrip.
- Professional guide.
- Buffet lunch
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- Entrance ticket to Salt mines in Maras.
- Entrance ticket to the Archaeological Sites
- Original passport.
- Small backpack.
- Cap, sunscreen.
- Plastic rain poncho
- Bottle of water.
- Original student card if this is the case.
- Extra money in soles and dollars.
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.