2 DAY / 1 NIGTH
SACRED VALLEY CONNECTION WITH MACHUPICCHU
A good option to know two important places in the region The Sacred Valley and Machupicchu. Starting first with the visit of the Sacred Valley considered one of the most fertile places in our region crossed by the majestic River Willkamayu (Sacred River) which also magnificent and imposing constructions like Pisac and Ollantaytambo and later the trip will take us to the Inca city of Machu Picchu one of the 7 Wonders of the World.
This full day toA
DAY 1: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
We will start with our pick from your hostel at 7:00am and then go to the tourist bus to take us to the first archaeological site – Pisaq – considered a important agricultural aerea, religious and administrative center of the Urubamba Valley, also we will visit the traditional market that we appreciate after our visit to the archaeological site. Then continue our journey on the bus having a stop in the town of Urubamba to take our lunch(optional) and continue to the village of Ollantaytambo to see the inca buildings later we are going to take a train to Machu Picchu and in the station someone is going to wait for you to take you to the hostal and the briefing for Machupicchu at night.
Note: For the visit of the archaeological sites is necessary to have the “partial tourist ticket” – cost S /. 70.00 (You can buy it in the first place to visit or book it with us)
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Very early we will go to the bus station to take the first bus at 4:00am Which will take us to the entrance to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. At the entrance there will be a guide who will be waiting for you, for the tour that lasted 01 hour approx., if in case you have the entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu(extra cost) have the opportunity to visit on their own, after this you have a free time to visit Machu Picchu and then return to Aguas Calientes town to take your train that will return you to Ollantaytambo, you have to be at the station 30 minutes before departure of the train,later in Ollantaytambo there will be a transfer waiting for you at the station to go to the bus that will return you to the city of Cusco.
ur takes to you to the most famous and popular places of the Sacred Valley, the Sacred Valley itself starts in the colonial town of Pisaq, ending in Ollantaytambo following the Willka Mayu (sacred river). Thanks to this waters, the land is very fertile and produce the best corn of the world.
We will visit first PISAQ, a Inca Place that the Inca used to control the way to get into the jungle. Then we go to the Artesanal market later we go to Urubamba where we will have lunch with many dishes of the region.(not included)
Continuing with the visit, we will arrive to THE CAPITAL OF OLLANTAYTAMBO,
Where we will see the temple of the Sun and the amazing buildings ,and finally we vsit CHINCHERO that maintains their Inka clothing , uses and customs. Its economy is based on agriculture and tourism. Them we going back to Cusco at nighttime.
- Tourist Bus To Visit Sacred Valley
- Train Tickets (Expeditions service) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo .
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes town .
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- CONSETTUR Bus Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional bilingual guide
- Transportation back from Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Entrances to the archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Meals during the tour
- Early train to come back at 14:55pm or 16:00pm (extra cost)
- The entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machupicchu mountain Extra cost (18.00 dollars)
- Extra expenses.
- Original passport
- Long Pants, shirt and rain poncho.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Personal medications.
- Water Bottle.
- Light backpack.
- Flashlight if you want to walk to Machu Picchu early in the morning.
- Student card
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.