This full day tour takes to you to the most famous and popular places of the Sacred Valley, the Sacred Valley itself starts in the colonial town of Pisaq, ending in Ollantaytambo following the Willka Mayu (sacred river). Thanks to this waters, the land is very fertile and produce the best corn of the world.
We will visit first PISAQ, a Inca Place that the Inca used to control the way to get into the jungle. Then we go to the Artesanal market later we go to Urubamba where we will have lunch with many dishes of the region.(not included)
Continuing with the visit, we will arrive to THE CAPITAL OF OLLANTAYTAMBO,
Where we will see the temple of the Sun and the amazing buildings ,and finally we vsit CHINCHERO that maintains their Inka clothing , uses and customs. Its economy is based on agriculture and tourism. Them we going back to Cusco at nighttime.
- Tourist Transport
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
- Tickets to all the places that you visit.
NOTE: Tourist Ticket
In addition to the tour price, you must purchase a tourist ticket:
- A full tourist ticket costs s/130 or s/70 for students with a valid Student card. Price in dollars General ticket US$45.00 – Partial ticket $ 22.00 USD.
- Original passport
- Student card to get a discount.
- A small backpack
- Rain poncho
- Mosquito repellent
- Extra money in soles
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.