MORAY Y LAS SALINERAS HALF DAY
We will pick you up from your hotel at 08:00 am, to go in a transport to our places of visit that are detailed below.
- – Is an archeological center that shows the engineering of the Incas, where there are terraces of circular shape. Also known as a center for agricultural experimentation where they acclimatized all their products that they grew at this time.
SALINERAS.- Is a spectacular place where it notes how even in these days the people continues with the extraction of salt as they did a long time ago from the time of the Incas, there are more than 4000 thousand pools of salt which belong to the families of the place
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance to the salt mines US$3.00
- Entrance to Moray Tourist ticket US$22.00
- Water & Snacks
- Extra expensive
- Original passport
- Student card to get a discount.
- A small backpack
- Rain poncho
- Extra money in soles
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.