Book now !
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN
DAY 01 – CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We are going to pick you up from the hostel at 9:50 a.m. to take a bus to go to the town of Ollantaytambo and then we take our train at 12:45pm and then arrive to Aguas Calientes at 14:55 pm approx. where there will be a transfer waiting for you to take you to the hostel after your accommodation ,the guide , who will give you all the information for your visit to Machupicchu the next day.
DAY 02 – MACHUPICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO
Very early we will go to the bus station to take the first bus at 4:00am. which will lead us to the entrance to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu. At the entrance there will be a guide who will be waiting for you to start your tour that last 01 hour if in case you have the entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu(additional cost) you have the opportunity to visit, after you have time to explore Machu Picchu and then return to Aguas Calientes to take the train that will return you to Ollantaytambo, you have to be at the station 30 minutes before departure of the train. In Ollantaytambo there will be a transfer waiting for you to take you to the bus that will return you to the city of Cusco.
NOTE: If you want to buy the ticket for Waynapicchu mountain or Machupicchu Mountain should be book in advance.
IT IS INCLUDED:
- Tourist Bus Cusco – Ollantaytambo.
- Train Tickets (Expeditions service) Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo 18:20 or 21:50pm.
- Hostal in Aguas Calientes town.
- Two briefings: before the trip and before the tour in Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
- Meals during the tour
- Early train to come back at 14:55pm or 16:20pm (extra cost)
- The entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Mchupicchu mountain – Extra cost.
WE RECOMMEND TO BRING
- Original passport
- Long Pants, shirt and rain poncho.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Personal medications.
- Water Bottle.
- Light backpack.
- Flashlight if you want to walk to Machu Picchu early in the morning.
- Student card .
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.
At the entrance there will be a guide who will be waiting for you to start your tour that last 01 hour if in case you have the entrance to the mountain Waynapicchu(additional cost)
One of the most important Apus of the Incas
Book now !
We contact you
© All rights reserved – Puma Salkantay – Av Tupac Amaru F-1-A Picchu Alto, Cusco – Perú