2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS
MACHU PICCHU BY CAR
An alternative and very economical option to visit Machu Picchu, where you take a transportation and have the opportunity to walk through the railway to Machu Picchu.
DAY 01: CUSCO – HYDROELECTRIC – AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN
We are going to pick you up from your hostel at 7:30 am to take the bus to the town of Ollantaytambo where we will stop to have breakfast (optional) then continue with the trip ascending towards the Abra Malaga (4316m.a.s.l.) then we start the descent through High jungle through the towns like Alfamayo – Huiro – Santa Maria and Santa Teresa where we will have lunch, in this way we can appreciate the typical flora of the place and appreciate the natural landscape. After our lunch we will continue to Hydroelectric by car arriving approximately at 15:30 PM; then from here we start our walk along the railway for 3 hours aprox. to Aguas Calientes town, where we will have our night and our dinner respectively. Before dinner you will have a briefing with the guide in order for the tour the next day.
DAY 02: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
Very early (4:00 am approx.) we begin the ascend for an hour and a half up to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu. From here and we will have a guided tour for 01 hour visiting the main buildings and temples of this important City. Afterwards our passengers have free time to explore Machupicchu where they can go and visit the Sun Gate or the Inca Bridge and also have the opportunity to visit the mountains Waynapicchu or Mountain Machupicchu (Optional – extra cost 18.00 USD) after you have to return to the village of Aguas Calientes to walk to Hydroelectric to take the bus at 2:45pm to come back to Cusco.
- Tourist transportation round trip (Cusco / hydro / Cusco)
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner (Day), 1 box lunch (second day).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu
- 1 night accommodation in hostal(hot water, luggage storage without extra cost)
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes town to Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.(Extra cost)
- Last lunch.
- Tickets Waynapicchu Mountain or Machupicchu Mountain – Extra cost 18.00 dollars. (That will be booked months in advance)
- Train back from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric
- Extra Expenses
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.