ATV MARAS - MORAY
We have groups every day
Morning: 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 13:00 p.m. to 18:45 p.m.
We will pick you up from your hostal and them we go in a private transport about 45 minutes from Cusco to the community of Cruzpata, where is located our base camp , there after a few minutes of training and to give you some recommendations we will be ready to star and feel the adventure, we will go along the road that will take us to Moray (Agricultural Experimentation Center), after we go throw the town of Maras where you can see the best views of the Urubamba mountain range as the Veronica and Chicon mountains; We descend to the salt mines known as Salineras, finally we will go to the community of Cruzpata where we will take the private transport back to Cusco and our final destination is near to the main plaza.
- Round trip transportation.
- Safety Equipment (helmets and gloves)
- Professional English and Spanish guide.
- Honda quad bike 420 power (Year 2018)
- First Aid Kit.
- Entrance to the salt mines USD $3.00
- Entrance to Moray Tourist ticket USD $22.00
- Water & Snacks
- Extra expensive
- Clothing suitable for the activity
- Rain poncho
- Sun cream , hat .
- Extra Money.
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.