This tour includes a walk to the highest peak of the island and accommodation in family homes. The people of Amantani has a Quechua origin and are mainly small farmers. The houses are very simple and services are basic. No drinking water, no electricity and of course no comfortable toilets or showers.
Uros-Amantani-Taquile – Tour in a Group.
Navigation time: 3 ½ hours Round Trip.
Travel to Uros : 45 min.
Travel to Taquile : 3 hours approx.
- 07:30 a.m .: Transfer to the terminal port.
- 08:00 a.m .: Departure to floating islands of Taquile.
- 08:30 a.m .: Visit to the floating islands of Uros on the way to Amantani.
- 13:30 p.m .: Arrival to the island of Amantani.
- 14:00 p.m .: Lunch at local family.
- 15:00 p.m .: Walk in Amantani.
- 18:00 p.m .: Dinner and lodging for the night in a local house.
- 08:00 a.m .: Departure from Amantani to Taquile.
- 09:00 a.m .: Arrive at Taquile the north dock and walk to town.
- 10:30 a.m .: Arrive at main village of Taquile.
- 12.00pm .: lunch (not included in the price).
- 13:00 p.m .: Return to Puno the main port.
- 16:00 p.m .: arrival in Puno.
- Transfers from the hotel or terminal to the port and return.
- Guide in English or Spanish for two days.
- Tickets to the islands.
- Normal transport by boat (about 3 hours navigation.)
- 01night overnight on the Island Amantani.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 typical breakfast area.
Lunch in Taquile and tips.
- The client must bring your original passport and your Original Student Card (ISIC) if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- All deposit by the customer must to be confirm by the company.
- All clients must to have personal travel insurance, your insurance should cover accidents, medical problems, and The company is not responsible for accidents or if you lost your persnal belongings.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company will not make any refund. Taking the customer to reach an agreement with the company for a solution or chance for a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if you have any health problems to take the necessary care, otherwise the customer must carry their own medication.
- n case of wheather problems like landslide, strikes or situations of risk to the customer that stop the realization of the program or tour, the company will not be responsible under any circumstances, but the company will provide customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.