CITY TOUR HALF DAY
This tour is recommended for the acclimatization of our passengers in our Sacred city, has a duration of half day and is the perfect introduction to the history of Cusco, leaves daily from Monday to Sunday, including all the main places of Cusco as the Cathedral and Qorikancha, also visiting the 4 main ruins part of Nor Este of Cusco.
Pick up from the hotel at 1:00 pm, where we will visit the next places:
THE CATHEDRAL OF CUSCO- One of our best legacies of the colonial era, which was built on one of the important palaces in the inca period – Wiracocha.
THE QORIKANCHA (TEMPLE OF THE SUN).- Show as the magnificent of the Quechua culture , one of the main sacred temples dedicated to the worship their deities.
04 ARQUEOLOGICAL SITES:
- SACSAYHUAMAN: Center where it shows the hard and dedicated work of buildings dedicated to the cult of the Lightning (Illapa) and Fertility (Flame), where there are blocks some of them are more than 120 tons.
- QUENQO: Center dedicated to the cult of the Pachamama and the observation of the solstices, very important for predicting harvest times, seedtime, etc.
- PUKAPUKARA: Center that was one of the control points of the trails to go to Antisuyo (path of the jungle) during the Inca time.
- TAMBOMACHAY: Center dedicated to the worship to water, that presents sources finely carved into the natural rock. Also considered as a resting place for travellers from other regions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Tourist Transport
- Professional Bilingual Guide.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Tickets to all the places that you visit.
NOTE: Tourist Ticket
In addition to the tour price, you must purchase a tourist ticket:
- A full tourist ticket costs s/130 or s/70 for students with a valid ISIC card. Price in dollars General ticket US$45.00 – Partial ticket US$22.00. An alternative option is to buy a partial tourist ticket which is us$22.00 and is valid for 1 day.
- Tourist tickets do not include entry to Koricancha or the Cathedral. Entrance to Koricancha is S/. 15.00 or S/. 10.00 SOLES for students. Entrance to the Cathedral is S/. 25.00 or S/. 12.50 for students with a valid ISIC card.
The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows entry to the majority of the Inca sites around Cusco and the Sacred Valley and some Museums too. This is a better option if you plan on also combining the city tour, or visiting any of the archaeological sites outside in Cusco.
- The client must bring your original passport and your Original Student Card (ISIC) if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- All deposit by the customer must to be confirm by the company.
- All clients must to have personal travel insurance, your insurance should cover accidents, medical problems, and The company is not responsible for accidents or if you lost your persnal belongings.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company will not make any refund. Taking the customer to reach an agreement with the company for a solution or chance for a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if you have any health problems to take the necessary care, otherwise the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of wheather problems like landslide, strikes or situations of risk to the customer that stop the realization of the program or tour, the company will not be responsible under any circumstances. ,but the company will provide customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.