URUBAMBA RIVER RAFTING
It is a good choice for adventurers looking to adrenaline as part of your visit to our city, in our Sacred River Urubamba that you can enjoy the calm and rough waters as part of the route; one of our most popular sections during peak season is the Chuquicahuana section in the Alto Urubamba, this section of the river you can find rapids class II, III and IV accompanied by an excellent scenic to enjoy our adventure.
Our adventure start to pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 a.m. and go to the bus to take us for 01 hour and a half approx. to our Lodge – Cusipata River Camp – on the banks of the river Alto Urubamba, our lodge has restrooms, showers and also a Sauna which may use without any additional cost, here we organize, our guides who provide us a briefing as our teams also suitable for rafting. Our tour on the river will take approximately 2 hours running in Section II and III; then we return to our lodge where we can make use of hot showers before enjoying a delicious lunch. Then have the option to do the Zip line it has 120 meters long, and completed our adventure we will take the bus to return to Cusco, arriving around 05.30 pm.
- Transportation from Cusco to the river and back
- All necessary equipment for rafting: helmet, life jacket, paddle, self-bailing
- Jacket, wetsuit.
- Safety kayaker.
- Professional Guide
- Hot showers, toilets
- Extra expenses
- A swimsuit
- A complete set of dry clothes
- A pair of sandals or sneakers for river going to get wet
- A small towel
- A swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
- A good positive mental aptitude
- The client have send us the copy of your passport and must bring their original passport and their original Student Card if you are a student.
- The amount of the initial deposit is not refundable, as it is used to purchase the tickets.
- The deposit for the tour is 50% of the total price .You can do the deposit by Wester Union to this details:
Paternal Name: Huaman
Identity Card: 43206603
Receiver’s city /Town: Cusco
- You can do a deposit by Paypal with 10% of commission because we have to pay to paypal , if you are agree we can send you a voucher payment.
- All deposits by the customer must be confirmed by the company.
- In case you cancel the tour the day before or during the trip the company is not obliged to make any refund. In special circumstances, as defined on a case by case basis by the company, the customer may reach an agreement with the company for a solution, or the chance to book a new tour.
- The customer is obliged to inform the company if they have any health problems for which the company will take necessary care, however the customer must carry their own medication.
- In case of weather problems including, but not limited to, landslide, lightning strikes or situations involving risk to the customer that stop the completion of the program or tour, the company will not be held responsible under any circumstances, however the company will provide the customer alternative solutions for the conclusion of the tour.